Training Customers and Promoting the worth Proposition
Multiple Choice Questions
1 . ____________ and ____________ represent important ways to put value into a product. a. Reciprocation; classification
b. Details; classification
c. Information; discussion
d. Reciprocation; consultation
e. Reciprocation; mediation
(c; Moderate; p. 155)
2 . Which of the following is Not a single one of the four concerns for internet marketers seeking to enhance a service's benefits explained by Banwari Mittal? a. Distribution
e. Mental impalpability
(a; Demanding; p. 157)
3. Which usually of the subsequent would be categorized under generality in intangibility? a. Protection.
b. A hamburger.
c. An air travel seat.
g. Facility physical appearance.
e. Experienced advice.
(c; Moderate; s. 157)
5. Ads depending on ____________ approaches are often regarded as more educational than ____________ ads. a. visualization; text-only
b. qualified; power
c. visualization; affective
d. functional; text-only
elizabeth. visualization; experienced
(a; Modest; p. 159)
5. 1 approach to teaching customers, suggested by advertising and marketing experts is usually to ____________. a. train staff like buyers
b. make use of radio advertising and marketing
c. present service delivery in action
g. design palpable service surroundings
e. make clear service procedures in advance
(c; Moderate; s. 161)
six. In ____________ services, exactly where much of the firm's expertise is hidden, organizations may need to illustrate equipment, methods, and staff activities that are taking place ____________. a. high-contact; front-stage
b. low-contact; backstage
c. high-contact; backstage
d. low-contact; front-stage
e. high-contact; intangibly
(b; Challenging; g. 162)
7. ____________ outside peak demand periods poses a serious issue for services industries with ____________, like hotels. a. Low demand; high set costs
m. Low require; low fixed costs
c. High demand; large fixed costs
d. High demand; low fixed costs
elizabeth. High demand; low variable costs
(a; Demanding; p. 163)
8. Which usually of the following represents an extensive target audience category? a. Donors
(c; Modest; p. 163)
9. Which of the subsequent is Not really a common educational and promotional objective operating settings? a. Build awareness of and desire for an unfamiliar service or manufacturer. b. Reposition a service in accordance with competing offerings.
c. Familiarize customers with service techniques in advance of work with. d. Inspire trial of competing products.
e. Acknowledge and prize valued consumers and employees.
(d; Average; p. 164)
10. Which in turn of the pursuing is Not just a communication task for which marketers use the Internet? a. Promoting customer awareness and interest.
w. Providing data and appointment.
c. Facilitating two-way marketing communications with buyers through email and chat rooms. d. Enabling customers to place orders.
elizabeth. Reducing service demand through electronic checking.
(e; Moderate; p. 177)
eleven. In a solutions setting, marketing communications tools are especially important mainly because they help create strong images and a sense of believability, confidence, and reassurance. (True; Easy; l. 155)
12. Communication hard work is used just to attract new customers. (False; Convenient; p. 155)
13. Mental impalpability refers to the fact that intangibles may not be searched or inspected ahead of they are bought. (False; Difficult; p. 158)
14. Consumers do not need teaching to help them work because they already know what they wish. (False; Moderate; p. 161)
15. Publicizing price savings is one way to encourage self-service on an constant basis. (True; Moderate; s. 162)
18. Advertising and promotions perform little to help change the time of consumer usage. (False; Moderate; l. 163)
18. In low-contact services, frontline personnel will be central to service delivery....